More than 900,000 players already explore the game world Mexico in Fora Horizon 5 and many of them just run the races or dive into the stories.
However, some are more interested in maintaining as much as possible as quickly as possible — Super Wheel spins are a great way here, with three winning at the same time to expand the fleet or the account.
Now the simplest opportunity was discovered in the automatic 1945 Willy s MB Jeep to get this Super Wheel spins and at the same time as the level. And that works like this:
- With a car your choice you collect your skill points. Some are better than others, such as Fora Edition cars with Drift Boost.
- Considers that your skill chain should reach a maximum of 500,000 points, but you will receive the maximum of 10 skill points.
- In the car fair, the Willy s Jeep costs 40,000 credits. (The purchase in the auction house for 22,000 CR brings nothing, as they already have the skill pointers.) After the new purchase you go directly into upgrades and tuning and on the car jury.
- There you will shut down the first two lower bonuses and then the Super Wheel spin. That costs you a total of 5 skill points.
- Now she repeats that until the skill points go out — and then you turn away thirty profits together.
Due to the 7,000 XP from the first bonus, it occasionally increases and releases additional normal Wheel spins. As a rule, you will receive much more than the invested credits and also lots of cars. Just do not be disappointed if one or other horn, emote or clothes is there.
This trick definitely gives you a decent boost early in your career as Horizon superstar.
Post a Comment