Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have three campaigns that you can pass in any order. Since the Pale region is a completely open world, you may be interested in which story you should end the first. That's all you need to know to choose the best route in Gen 9.
- What kind of campaign should I go the first in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet?
- What is the best route in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?
What kind of campaign should I go the first in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet?
At the beginning of the game you will be introduced to three plot campaigns: Victory Road, Star fall Street and The Way of Legends. Although you can perform them in any order, there is no scaling of the level in the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. Each gym, star team boss also have fixed levels. As a result of the Gen 9 campaign, they have a progression structure, ordered by levels. Therefore, although technically you can only focus on the passage of one campaign, such as Star fall Street, we do not recommend playing this way. Not only will you be reissued for other campaigns, you will also be destroyed if you try to go through the card in the wrong order. The best way to play Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is to jump back and go between three campaigns along the route, which we described in detail below.
What is the best route in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?
In total, there are 18 plot quest lines that are scattered on the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet map. If you are just starting the game, you need to choose a western exit of Messages from school to get to the city of Coronado in the southern province (second zone). Here you can engage in the game story campaign of the lowest level of Katie Error, the head of the gym. Below are the rest of the best Pokémon Scarlet and Violet routes, sorted in terms of complexity.
- No. 1: Katie (Gym Coronado type BUG) LVL 15
2: Stone cliff Titan Claw (stone) LVL 16
- No. 3: Cassius (gymnastic hall of grass-type Amazon) LVL 17
- No. 4: Titan-bomber of the open sky (flying type) LVL 19
- No. 5: Dzhankomo (Team Star Dark-Type Crew) LVL 20
6: Ion (Leticia electric gym) 24 You’re.
7: Meal (crew Team Star Fire) 26 your.
8: hidden steel titanium (steel type) 28 LVL
9: Tofu (gymnastics of a water-type Cascara) 30 You’re.
10: Atticus (Team Star Poison-Type Crew) LVL 32
- No. 11: Larry (ordinary gym medal) 36 You’re.
- No. 12: Rail (Ghost Monteenevera Gym) LVL 42
- No. 13: Titani Bushing/Iron Caterpillars (ground type) LVL 44
- No. 14: Tulip (gymnastic hall of Alfonso Mental type) 45 You’re.
- No. 15: Pear (gymnastic hall of the Glazed ice type) LVL 48
- No. 16: Ortega (crew Team Star Fairy) 50 You’re.
- No. 17: Fake Dragon Satan Tatsugiri (Dragon) 55 You’re.
- No. 18: Era (crew Team Star Fighting) 56 You’re.
Since the Scarlet and Wales have a linear development structure, the easiest way to play the game is to pass the maps of the map in parts depending on the levels of the goals of the campaign. For example, you can do a stone rock titanium and herbal gym, exploring the eastern province (zone 1) in the first hour of history. To make it clear, you can go anywhere on the map at any time. And if you want to increase your level, fighting with non-game characters and wild Pokémon, you can fulfill the goals of the campaign in order. However, ultimately you will find yourself in a situation where large parts of the game will be incredibly easy to pass due to the lack of leveling. Following the correct plot, the route guarantees that you are playing a game at a balanced speed, which is the best way to test Gen 9.
To obtain additional information about the Scarlet and Violet Pokémon, check where to find the coat of arms of the leader for the evolution of Kingambite here in Pro GAME Guides.